Monday, August 6, 2007

Attack of the Yarn

Ok, I've been hording yarn. It was on sale is my best excuse. I have no idea how much I have, but I plan to log it all into a spreadsheet so I at least know what is on hand. This picture is about 2/3's of it, and it's all a mess. All the knitting and crochet websites I peruse all say this is the "Year of the Stash" meaning you aren't supposed to buy any more and only use what you have to make something. Wellll, I've tried, and I have made a few things, but it obviously out of control! I did call the local paper and they are going to print my name and email address if anyone wants to start a knitting/crochet club, so we will see if anyone responds.

I am almost finished the little sweater for my niece, I'll probably get it done this weekend. It's cute, but may be to big. She's a tiny little thing!