Saturday, November 17, 2007

Oh Baby Baby!

I just finished the little pink sweater I crocheted for a friend's granddaughter, it turned out really cute! I plan on giving it to her tomorrow, so I hope I can get a picture of her in it, maybe on with her Grandpa! I used Bernat's Baby Coordinates yarn and the little buttons have little white rabbits on them!

Now I'm off to start knitting the poncho my brother commissioned to give to his niece. It will be the same one I gave to my niece about a year ago.

I also just had to put a picture of this afghan that a girl on http://www.crocheville.org/ made. It is a picture of the face of Jesus from the Shroud of Turin. It is so amazing that I had to pass it along. She took a picture of the face and used some computer software to graph it out, the crocheted according to the pattern. It truly is one of the most amazing things I have ever seen!